- 12% increase in cab volume, the new Series III LOADALL offers a roomy environment for the operator
- 50% reduction of in-cab noise to give a best-in-class 69dBA
- 14% increase in visibility through new seamless one-piece curved glass, to maintain best-in-class all-round visibility
- 66% faster defrost time and 10% increase in airflow performance are the result of a complete HVAC redesign
JCB has been pioneering the telehandler concept since 1977. Since then, they’ve remained the world’s first choice with one of the most extensive telehandler ranges in the world. With competitive running costs, world-beating build quality, enviable versatility and top residual values.
JCB telehandlers offer industry-leading fuel efficiency, hydraulics, drivetrain, safety features, structure, serviceability and increased productivity with greater lift performance across the range. All AGRI LOADALL models feature the COMMANDPLUS Cab that delivers unrivalled comfort for the ultimate operating experience.
Our Best Cab Ever
Our Best Productivity
Designed to meet the needs of the modern farmer, the latest JCB telehandlers offer increased lifting performance across the range along with unparalleled productivity, courtesy of superlative performance and versatility.
- Improved load retention & comfort at road speeds via SmoothRide System (SRS)
- 3 steer modes, compact wheelbase and large steering lock provide unrivalled maneuverability
- Boom end damping improves material retention and makes for a smoother work cycle
Our Best Fuel Efficiency
Designed to provide maximum efficiency during ownership and operation, JCB Series III AGRI LOADALL telehandlers offer superior return on investment with greater fuel efficiency and lower running costs.
- The 109hp (81kW), 125hp (93kW) and 145hp (108kW) JCB EcoMAX engines are fitted with a variable speed cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures, adjusting fan speed to maximise fuel efficiency and reduce in cab noise levels.
- Reduced cost of ownership – JCB’s innovative Clean Burn technology helps engines meet Tier 4 Final/Stage IV and UN Stage 3 regulations without exhaust additives
- TorqueLock in 5th & 6th gears on select models for greater speed, reducing fuel consumption and journey times between farms
Our Best Structures
JCB telehandlers are purpose built to meet the demands of daily farm use, with high quality components and the latest manufacturing technologies and processes. This ensures customers can expect a long and productive service life from every machine.
- One-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Tough boom design – large boom overlaps of over 1m provide ultimate strength and durability
- Centrally mounted lift, tilt and extension rams eliminate boom twisting and are secured by centrally-mounted keyhole castings for even greater structural rigidity
DUALTECH VT – 2 in 1 Transmission
Designed specifically for agricultural telehandlers, DUALTECH VT is the world’s first and only 2 in 1 transmission, combining the superior high-speed efficiency and towing ability of a JCB Powershift transmission with the advanced low-speed control of hydrostatic drive.
- 2 in 1 JCB Powershift and hydrostatic transmission
- Fully automatic transmission from 0 to 40 kph
- Selectable eco and power modes depending on work applications
- Auto 2WD/4WD – switch from 4WD to 2WD at speeds above 19 kph and vice versa when moving down to lower speeds
- Delivers a 25% productivity gain when handling and 16% during towing on the road vs the opposition
- DUALTECH VT is available on all AGRI-PRO models
how efficient it is;
So much quicker
than a tractor”